9 Ways to Prepare for Your Quantum Healing Session
1. Practice quieting or stilling your mind is the MOST important prerequisite for a successful regression or progression! Whether you use meditation, yoga or use opportunities with nature to quiet your mind; having the control and ability to silence the mind and relax the body is extremely important. If you have any concerns that this will be challenging for you, please let me know so that I can work with you prior to any sessions as too often in these cases, you might not be a good candidate for hypnosis yet. Practice daydreaming and be aware of how information uniquely comes to you. While some people are very visual, others may be more auditory senstitve and still others just get a strong sense of knowing orfeel information emotionally or in their physical body. Information can come in any one or more of these ways so while it is good for you to know which method you are stronger in, be open to information coming through your other senses as well! Use the visualization exercises below to help you understand how information and stories come to you.
Your Higher Self uses your imagination as a language to speak to you. Absorbing that idea and doing a bit of preparation to stimulate your imagination is an EXCELLENT way to prepare. Here are some exercises that will get you and your imagination primed and ready to have a session:
Click here to check out a recent article about connecting to & accessing the inner peace that is always right there, within you!
2. Expectations. Leave them at the door! I can tell clients all day long not to expect any specifics about their sessions, but almost no one is able to do this completely. Expectations can lead to disappointments or even cause you to be blocked. Every session is as unique as the individual who has one and in the end, your Higher Self will always show you what you need; not what you necessarily want. You can read books or watch videos all day long, but your session will unfold in your own consciousness in your own way and will more beautifully do so if you don’t expect certain things to happen or not happen.
The best advice I can offer to think about your session like going to a movie. You simply need to sit back and allow the movie to unfold with no work or effort on your part. At times you may not understand the movie and other times, the movie may slow down or even speed up but just as going to any movie, your simply laying back, allowing and watching what unfolds. And just like any movie, any scenes not understood previously will come together and make perfect sense by the end of the show!
Here are 3 videos that explain more about how expectations can hinder ... or help your Quantum Healing session.
3. Intentions matter. A lot. What is your intention for having a session? There are a lot of reasons one might seek a session and understanding exactly why you are booking a session is helpful to you and to your practitioner as well. Some common reasons people have sessions are as follows.
Health- To learn or understand the energetic root cause of specific health challenges and to endeavor to resolve them.
Relationships- To understand life long patterns with multiple people or dynamics of specific individual relationships to encourage more peace and harmony
Life Path- Usually related to work and employment, many people simply have the job they do to meet other’s expectations, pay bills and are often exhausted and miserable or bored. There may be other options for you out there!
Spiritual Origins and Goals- What is your galactic history, what is your star ancestry, what other incarnations have you experienced and how are they affecting the spiritual path you are on now? Do you have aspects of yourself you can integrate to assist in your current life?
Take a listen to this video for even more in-depth information about the importance of knowing what YOUR intention is for having a Quantum Healing session and how it can affect a sessions outcome!
4. Connection to the higher aspect of your being. Begin to say to yourself, both out loud and inside your own mind, “I have clear and direct communication with my Higher Self" (or, Divine Aspect, Subconscious, Soul Self or whatever term resonates with you). Notice that this is quite differently than saying "I hope to have a clear and direct communication with my Higher Self". Understanding that this expanded presence is within you and not external to you, will allow the communication to flow more freely in your session. Your Imagination is the language of your Higher Self! When you understand that your imagination is NOT random but instead, is communication, you will be able to eliminate one of the biggest blocks in a Quantum Healing session. Listen in below to learn more!
5. Drink water. Surprised? Don’t be. Water equals consciousness! You can think of your body as a type of battery that if well maintained can facilitate a strong connection to and communication with other realms. Hydrate. Start now and drink water before and also during your session. Do not worry a bit about needing to use the restroom. FLOW is a good thing! Drink in your intentions, release all that does not serve you. You can begin with your very next glass of water.
“Every glass of water you drink has the potential to bring you healing from whatever ails you."
~ Masaru Emoto
6. Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Don’t have too many caffeine drinks before your session, but don’t go “cold turkey.” You want to be relaxed, but you do not want to be nursing a caffeine withdrawal headache.
7. Eat a light snack or light meal prior to your session and please don’t start our time together being hungry but please, do not come overly full either.
8. Dress comfortably with loose clothing, minimum amounts of jewelry and go easy on the mascara. Tears are very common, they are “release mechanisms” and are most welcome.
9. Prepare a list of direct questions/concerns to ask during your session. (QHHT or BQH sessions Only) A common number of issues/questions is usually around 7-10. Usually, if someone brings dozens of questions in, they tend to be the same questions that are simply asked in different ways. Get that pen and paper out and start by writing down as many questions as you have and then look to see how they relate to each other and how you can condense them.
Be sure to bring this list with you or send to me prior to an online session. Also, please ensure that they are typed or written neatly and legibly; they should not be on a device like your phone or iPad. I will be retaining this list so if you want a copy, please do this ahead of time.
Lastly, the questions should be about YOU - not somebody else and they will flow smoothly through the session when you put them in the following order of example questions:
Life/Spiritual questions (purpose in life, path, etc.)
What is my purpose in life? Am I on the right path? What can I do to help myself get on my spiritual path?
What could I do to move in more purposeful direction?
I had something happen in my life. (Experience, dream, knowing, etc.) What was it, and why did it happen
I have a lifelong interest in (name ANY subject) can we explore this in depth?
How can I create more peace or balance or abundance in my life?
Is my spouse or relative my soul mate or part of my soul group?
I have a difficult relationship with my spouse, child, sibling. Why is this, and how can it be healed?
I am in a new love relationship. Is this person the right one for me?
I don't like my job or what I'm studying in school - should I quit?
What should I be doing instead?
Why do I have this pain, allergy or illness?
Why can't I lose weight?
I have had asthma since birth. Why? Can it be healed?
This is a relaxation & visualization exercise I use to prepare clients for hypnosis session. This prepares them to trust the images they see in their mind's eye & can also be used to reduce stress by letting go of tension in the body and mind. I highly encourage everyone watch this!